Unicorn Pegasus and Unicorn Pegasus 2

January 29, 2010 - 11"x14" Acrylic on Canvas Board (Sold and Sold)

I did these two paintings as commissions for a couple very special patrons.  Two of my daughters best friends, Ashley and Sarah.

The both wanted a Unicorn Pegasus, but neither image I had to work with included both.  The one on the right was a picture of Pegasus that Ashley requested, including the rainbow.  I only made minor modifications and added the shrore line on the lower right.

The image on the right started with Sarah's toy unicorn.  The scene is strictly my imagination, then I  placed her unicorn in the foreground and added the wings to create the Pegasus Unicorn.

I'll find out tomorrow if they like them, and I'm a bit nervous.  Adults would tell me they loved them, even if they didn't.  A six and eight year old are a different story...

No comments: